Here is a partial list of industries and positions where wage hour violations are common. Many other industries have similar or other violations:
- Assistant Account Executives, Assistant Account Coordinators, and Assistant Strategists in Ad Agencies
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., The Millennium Group, and TMG Mailing Solutions, Inc.
- Call Centers
- Contract Attorneys For Legal Staffing Agencies
- Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Representatives in the Trucking Industry
- Drivers of Vehicles under 10,001 Lbs.
- Drivers Who Drive Vehicles Weighing 10,000 pounds or Less Some of the Time
- Exotic Dancers
- Facilities Requiring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Home Care Workers (HHAs/LPNs/CNAs)
- Home Health Aides
- Independent Contractors
- Insurance Adjusters
- Mobile Phone Sales Associates
- Mortgage Loan Officers and Mortgage Originators
- Off the Clock Work
- “Sales Reps” & Merchandisers
- Tips for Restaurant and Service Industry Workers
- Truck Drivers – Owner Operators
Many other workers are commonly cheated out of minimum wage and overtime. If your industry or your job category is not listed here, you can contact our intake coordinator to see if you have a case.
GSD never pressures anyone to sue. Calls to GSD are free and confidential. Call us